HVAC Air Filters
HVAC filters are air filters used in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems to remove contaminants, such as dust, pollen, mold spores, and bacteria, from the air circulating in a building. HVAC filters come in various types and ratings to accommodate different air flow rates and particle capture efficiency requirements. They are designed to improve indoor air quality, reduce energy consumption, and protect HVAC equipment from damage caused by excessive dust and debris buildup.
The performance of an air filter depends on the size or dimensions, filtration rating/grade, and quality. Clean-Link has a wide variety of air filters for HVAC systems in different applications and industries. As an air filter supplier, we aim to provide premium air filter products and filtration solutions to our customers at affordable prices. Our air filters are more cost-saving and higher performing.
HVAC Air Filter Features:
· Grade: G3, G4; MERV5, MERV6, MERV7, MERV8 · Material: Synthetic fibers · Help to prevent dirt and debris from clogging the coils in HVAC system · Customizable filter sizes and specifications for special requirements
HVAC Air Filter Applications:
· Commercial settings, such as office buildings, schools, and hospitals · Residential buildings · Industrial applications, such as factories and warehouses
HVAC Air Filter Products
- · Synthetic fibers
- · Cardboard or paper frame
- · High dust-holding capacity and airflow
- · Low initial resistance
- · 5 times filtration area as the standard paned mesh
- · The humid resistance is 100%
- · Temperature resistance 80°C